Fleet management tools
Datalive is a fleet management system which provides fleet owners with the appropriate data and reports to efficiently run their fleets. We deliver a number of solutions for improving productivity, safety and reducing risk.
Defect report tool
App on android and iOS to help fleet supervisors keep on top of vehicle technology/equipment.
Defects on vehicles are often overlooked because it can be timely to report a problem or defect.
This app makes fleet management SIMPLE.
- Report a problem.
- Pre-installed fleet details allow intuitive reports generated
from drop down menu on vehicle, equipment and problem.
- Submit report. Email confirmation. Job sent to the service provider Install
to be booked as a service call and fixed.
- Easy to use
- Easy to set up for new fleet
- Completely configurable to cover all vehicle technology
- Fleet defects are resolved quickly
- Electronic trail of information flow, allowing service response analytics
- Can report / plug into other transport maintenance systems
Vehicle Check Tool
Designed to eliminate paperwork. Now fleet managers can be sure that all vehicles
are checked on a daily basis. Safety and damage checks set daily and alerted if
not completed. The app will not allow a user to move to another vehicle until
a full 360 degree check has been completed.ct.
The app reporting suite.
- Stored in the cloud, the transport manager can see which depots
are doing vehicle checks and which are not.
- Damage can be tracked to when it has been repaired.
- League tables can be set up to report on
damage / vehicle / repair time / number of checks done etc..
- Can integrate into any fleet maintenance management software or stand alone
- Easy to set up
- Flexible / customisable
- Easy to use
- NO paper
- All data sets searchable
- Triggers and alerts can be set up – completely configurable
Vehicle Check Audit Tool
Designed for fleet managers, fleet engineers and fleet auditors.
The App is similar to the Vehicle Check Tool, however it means
any vehicle can be checked across the whole fleet and is
specifically used to report on anomalies. If damage is
found that is not already reported (marked on the schematic),
the new data is processed, collated and added to the system.
This highlights problems in the checking procedure. This is then
captured electronically and reported back to management for appropriate action.
- Audit tool to check fleet maintenance processes
- Great tool for fleet engineers to train supervisors on how to inspect a vehicle
- Fast way to report damage to the depot management
- Fleet engineers normally have to inspect 5% of fleet across the year
- This system is a great way to manage it and host the data