About Handsfree Group:
We are an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. We work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services and retail sectors and are leaders in our market thanks to our long history of expertise, innovation and breadth of service portfolio. We have extensive experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in vehicle technology and installation.
Due to an exciting level of growth we now have fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join us for temporary three month contract to assist with purchase ledger processing. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable and well established company with good values, our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
- Take receipt & responsibility for purchase invoices received;
- Enter purchase invoices into Sage;
- Match invoices to delivery notes;
- Match invoices to purchase orders;
- Send invoices for approval and monitor responses;
- Audit all purchase invoices to ensure costs are correct up to payment stage;
- Match supplier accounts to statements;
- Cover sales ledger duties in the event of annual leave / absences:
- Sales invoice entry into Sage;
- Credit control and escalation of overdue amounts to the Accountant or Financial Controller;
- Resolving customer queries relating to invoices.
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Previous experience working with Sage 50 Accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – £19,000 – £21,000
- Hours: 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 a.m. (Mon – Fri)
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
Please apply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Handsfree Group is an equal opportunities employer
Direct candidates only – No Agencies.
Due to the number of applications we receive it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.