About Handsfree Group:
We are an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. We work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services, retail and leisure sectors and are leaders in our market thanks to our long history of expertise, innovation and breadth of service portfolio.
We have extensive experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in vehicle technology and installation.
We are now looking to expand our sales team with a bright, driven and passionate Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for development and career progression within a rapidly growing company with a fun and friendly environment. You will receive product and industry training which will enable you to work to your best, thereby increasing your earning potential and promotional prospects.
If you have the hunger to succeed and the work ethic to match then this could be the job for you.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a. (OTE £50,000 – £55,000)
- Excellent commission structure
- Uncapped earnings
- Career progression
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – 30 days increasing to 35 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- A paid day off work on your birthday
- Annual Staff Awards
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a
growing company and is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your
- Account management of existing customers.
- Prospecting new business with new & existing customers.
- Nationwide UK travel with overnight stays.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Self generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products and services.
- Deal with incoming customer queries – telephone & email.
- Raising the company profile by attending industry events.
- Liaise with various internal departments as necessary providing concise and correct information.
- Maintenance of information on CRM system (Sales Force).
- Provision of support to sales team.
- Telematics/transport or adjacent industry experience essential.
- CRM (Salesforce) experience essential.
- Experience with a target driven sales background.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Dynamic & target driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & manage time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
What Other Companies Are Calling this Role:
- Sales Representative
- Sales Executive
If you are target driven, want career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then we want to hear from you, please apply by forwarding your CV and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch asap if successful.
Direct candidates only – no agencies.
Due to the number of applications, we receive it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.