About Handsfree Group:
We are an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. We work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services, retail and leisure sectors and are leaders in our market thanks to our long history of expertise, innovation and breadth of service portfolio.
We have extensive experience designing, providing and installing products into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in vehicle technology and installation.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to support Handsfree Group UK in our rapidly growing business as the Information Security and Quality Manager working closely with all of the various departments and their teams throughout the UK and our other Group holdings in the UK and the US. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a Total Quality Management (TQM) System to ISO 9001-2015 standards and Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ISO 27001 Standards.
- Responsible for delivering the ISO 27001 certifications and establishing an Information Security Management System. Expert and proven working knowledge of ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Assess business readiness for ISO 27001. Work with the business to identify required changes in behaviours to meet certification and coordinate activities to achieve this. Develop gap analysis from current to future state.
- Introduce and maintain a Quality Management System to ensure ongoing compliance to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Develop company Quality Manual and supporting documentation. Introduce industry best practice QMS; Tools, Policy, Process and Procedures.
- Prepare for and manage external audits. Perform regular internal audits in accordance with the company QMS policy and implement any required changes/non-compliances identified as a result of audits.
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure that strategies relating to Information Security align to company requirements and contractual obligations. Engage with stakeholders to discuss security issues and opportunities for enhancements and continued improvements.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Engineering/Quality Management Degree
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualification is desirable in line with: CISSP, SSCP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor or Implementer, CISA, CISM or NCSC Practitioner
- ISO 9001 – Internal/External Auditor Qualifications desirable
- Member of QMS formal body
- PRINCE2 Foundation / Practitioner is desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Information Security and Quality Manager.
- Previous experience in the successful planning and implementation of ISO 27001 ISMS and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Good understanding of interdependencies between ISO 27001 and other ISO standards including ISO 9001-2015.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining an Information Security Management System in a large, complex environment. Proven track record of supporting the development of information security policies which are effective and easily understood.
- Competent in the use of MS Office Applications and a good knowledge of Cyber Security with a strong knowledge of current Information Security threats and trends.
- Eligible for or Holder of current BPSS security clearance
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Hours – 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – 30 days increasing to 35 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- A paid day off work each year so you can celebrate your birthday
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- Annual Staff Awards
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
For further information please contact our HR Department. Please apply by forwarding your CV and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch asap if successful.
Direct candidates only – no agencies.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.