About Handsfree Group:
We are an established international specialist installer of quality vehicle technology products to vehicle fleets across UK, Europe and North America. We work with transport, logistics, fleet, emergency services and retail and leisure sectors.
We are a collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial organisation that supports and nurtures our staff. Where ideas are listened to, where staff are encouraged to get involved and are given the tools and support to over achieve and reach their goals.
We are now looking for an energetic, self-motivated and articulate individual to join our sales team as Sales Support Administrator. The role carries a degree of responsibility and would suit you if you have a mature outlook and can work autonomously. You will have an excellent telephone manner with strong communication skills and will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and will play vital role within our highly motivated sales team.
We’re offering you a huge opportunity to develop your career, if you’re seeking a challenge and are excellent at what you do then Handsfree Group is the Company where you want to grow to your full potential as we are passionate about providing employees with opportunities for development and career progression in a fun, supportive and engaging environment.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – £20,000 – £22,000 dependant on experience
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days
- Pension scheme
- Paid day off work on your birthday,
- Additional perks such as easter eggs such as: staff social events,
- 5 and 10 year service awards,
- Weekly dress down Friday
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
- This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company and is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career.
- General administration duties including co-ordination of customer visits, booking hotel accommodation etc.
- Assisting with sales activity e.g. sales proposals, liaising with customers, checking stock availability with internal depts.
- Point of contact on behalf of the sales department,
- Assisting with sales campaigns,
- Assist with organisation of exhibition attendance e.g. liaison with stand constructors etc.
- Processing and tracking sales orders,
- Responding to queries on email and telephone
- General telesales / internal account management (small house accounts)
- Facilities management e.g. stationary ordering, general office supplies.
- Managing correspondence,
- Co-ordination with other departments within the company
- Other duties which support the sales function e.g. processing credit card payments.
- Provision of support for our field sales staff, appointment booking.
- Previous telesales experience,
- Good communication and organisational skills,
- Great attention to detail and accuracy,
- IT literate,
- A high standard of written and verbal English,
- A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards workload,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Proactive and adaptable,
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines,
- Ability to work autonomously,
- A confident and professional telephone manner with the personality to represent the company from the first point of contact and customer interaction.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role in a great office environment with fantastic team spirit please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.