About Handsfree Group:
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider market leader. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing exceptional service.
Due to an exciting level of growth we now have permanent full-time opportunity for a Parts Controller / Parts Co-ordinator.
Parts Controller / Parts Co-ordinator
The role offers a first-class service to both our internal and external customers whilst focussing on meeting quotas and utilising our inventory software and databases with accuracy. The Parts Co-ordinator is responsible for picking and processing orders with care and accuracy, packaging them correctly and despatching on time in line with customer requirements. Additionally, the role oversees hard and soft document control, the co-ordination of technical information and specifications and the administration of warranty claims.
This is an opportunity to join us on our growth journey and to contribute long term to a rapidly growing market leading technologically focussed company.
Location: Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – £19,500 p.a.
- Hours – 8.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – a very generous 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) to start, increasing annually to 35 days
- Pension scheme
- Paid day off work on your birthday
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- Annual Staff Awards
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available
- This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company
- Ensuring all deliveries are scanned, sorted, and then stored in the correct location
- Ensuring correct orders are picked, packed and loaded onto the correct vehicle and any amendments reported
- Ensuring all consignment movements are correctly logged
- Reporting any damages or missing items
- Reporting any defective equipment to ensure that repairs are carried out quickly and efficiently
- Assisting in the effective implementation of any new procedure or systems
- Assisting in the load of vehicles
- Ensuring that house-keeping of the warehouse is maintained to a high standard
- Works within Health and Safety limits
- Testing equipment to ensure quality and compliance
- Provisioning DVRs, trackers, dashcams and other vehicle technology
- Checking and managing warranty timescales in relation to product code and recovering relevant costs
- Servicing and refurbing products
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- A flexible approach, with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of warehouse support
- Supports our Values
- Works collaboratively with all colleagues
- Contributes to quality whilst engaging in individual objectives and maintaining an understanding of the wider company vision
- Supports our culture of continuous business improvement – continuing to develop our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations
- Contributes to improving existing systems and policies and driving customer excellence
- Supports the agile nature of Handsfree and the wider business, with additional responsibilities as and when required
- IT literate
- Works with the relevant internal departments to help support sales achievements and customer experience expectations
- Works towards rewarding monthly targets and expectations
- Takes ownership for end to end process
- Accurately reports activity
- Provides a first-class experience to our internal and external customers
What Other Companies Are Calling this role:
- Warehouse Parts Controller
- Warehouse Parts Co-ordinator
Please apply by forwarding your CV and our Recruitment Manager will be in touch asap if successful.
Direct candidates only – no agencies.
Due to the number of applications we receive it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.