This is a fantastic opportunity for development and career progression within a rapidly growing company with a fun and friendly environment. You will receive product and industry training which will enable you to work to your best, thereby increasing your earning potential and promotional prospects.
If you have the hunger to succeed and the work ethic to match then this could be the job for you.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Career progression
- Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days
- Pension Scheme
- Paid day off work on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- 5 and 10 year service awards
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
- Account management of existing customers.
- Prospecting new business with new & existing customers.
- Deal with incoming customer queries – telephone & email.
- Processing online sales orders.
- Maintenance of information on CRM system (Sales Force).
- Provision of support to sales team.
Experience with a target driven sales background.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Dynamic & target driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & manage time effectively
- Good IT skills (knowledge of a CRM system e.g. Sales Force is desired but not essential).
If you are target driven, want career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then we want to hear from you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.