About Handsfree Group:
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider market leader. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
Sales Manager UK
Due to an exciting level of growth we now have permanent full-time opportunity for an engaging, driven and progressive Sales Manager.
As Sales Manager UK you take responsibility for developing and managing Sales for Handsfree, maintaining, and developing our existing market share and driving new sales, therefore impacting positively on Handsfree’s bottom line.
Reporting to the Group Managing Director, the Sales Manager UK is responsible for delivering the company’s revenue and other income targets. The role requires developing and managing relationships with existing and potential clients, feeding back market needs and identifying and winning new opportunities.
The Sales Manager UK will work closely with key decision makers within the Handsfree Group and the sector as a whole. Our Sales Manager UK will be a lead member of a small growing team that champions meeting long term operational organisational goals, whilst building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business, and maintaining extensive knowledge of the current market.
This is an opportunity to join us on our growth journey and to contribute long term to a rapidly growing market leading technologically focussed company.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Group Managing Director
Sales Manager UK Job Responsibilities:
· Spearhead BD initiatives consistent with the company’s overall strategy, including authoring a broad plan for Business Development, which aligns with Corporate Vision and targets
· Contribute to and lead Business Development by example
· Devise sales plans projects
· Be impactful on our full portfolio of hardware and software : field service, product sales, Datalive
· Cultivate small exiting accounts
· Develop key account relationships with major clients
· Support the sales team in writing commercial proposals and in wining new customers and business
· Manage key strategic partnerships related to Business Development initiatives
· Contribute toward the selling of commission-earning products and services
· Set up a distributor network and negotiate agreements
· Work with the team to deliver and exceed commercial targets
· Recruit, manage and develop team members as the business expands
Sales Manager UK Job Requirements
· 5 years Sales Management experience
· To create and execute detailed proactive sales plans for each market area
· Lead, coach and develop sales teams ensuring they meet and exceed the annual targets
· To maintain own portfolio of customers and meet/exceed personal sales targets
· To increase Handsfree market share
· Manage and develop other sales channels
· Manage the full sales cycle including quotations, proposal vetting, contracts and maintain CRM systems
· Implement best practice in sales techniques throughout the sales team
· Identify and support staff training needs
· Develop customer relations and ensure all customers receive a very high level of customer service
· Liaise with external stakeholders
· To manage the sales budget
· Strong understanding and experience of using Salesforce
· To develop stakeholder and third-party relationships and building strong levels of engagement
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· High standard of literacy and communication skills, both written and verbal including the ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
· Evidence of well-developed leadership and negotiation skills
· Able to deliver on and live our Values
· Able to work collaboratively with all colleagues and departments to achieve commercial success
· Ability to keep team focused and motivated to achieve individual and wider business objectives
· Supports our culture of continuous business improvement – continuing to develop our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations
· Commitment to improving existing systems and policies and driving service and customer excellence
Sales Manager UK Job Requirements
At least 5 years’ experience in the telematics/vehicle installations market, preferably with experience in the Automotive or Transport industries.
Sales Manager UK Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £50,00 to £60,00 (dependent on experience)
- Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days with service
- Pension scheme
- Company events
- Perks such as a paid day off work on your Birthday!!
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
What Other Companies are Calling this Role:
Head of Business Development / Sales Operations Manager / Senior Sales Manager / Sales Director / Head of Sales
If you are target driven and be rewarded for your hard work then we want to hear from you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Absolutely no Agencies – Thankyou
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.