Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider and market leader. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
Our Marketing Coordinator will be a key member of a small team, giving you instant exposure to in depth sales and marketing. The role is excitingly varied, focusing on supporting Handsfree growth through attracting, developing and engaging customers whilst creating digital efficiencies.
You’ll be highly organised, have strong administrative and communication skills, with a focus on supporting the achievement of departmental KPIs, whilst supporting our Handsfree colleagues in meeting business goals.
- Marketing Campaign Management – understanding of campaign life cycle, assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager. For this you may do research tasks and create presentations with your findings.
- Analytics – monitoring Google Analytics and adding results to a spreadsheet to analyse website traffic and make recommendations to optimise the pages, such as reducing bounce for SEO.
- Event Marketing – help running and organising campaigns including Industry Exhibitions, Workshops.
- Email Marketing – creating and building html emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Salesforce or similar.
- Content Writing – writing content for the company blog, website and social media channels.
- Website Management – building webpages, creating landing pages and generally updating the website.
- Community Management – Managing and creating content for social media channels, you may also use a CRM to manage relationships with customers.
- Creating content – Ability to change existing marketing collateral created using Abobe creative suite. Example: Newsletters, PowerPoint, Proposals.
- The account management of existing customers.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries.
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing team with internal and external communication.
- Marketing related degree
What is Kickstart?
This role is for people who qualify for the government Kickstart scheme. To qualify for the scheme you will need to be:
- Available 25 hours per week
- Currently on Universal Credit
Hours – 9 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Mon – Fri) to be discussed at interview.
The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.