Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider and market leader. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Salesforce Consultant to join us for a short-term flexible contract. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Salesforce Consultant with expert knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce Product Suite and will have solid experience with system integration. This role will primarily be based remotely but there will be a requirement for occasional travel to our Head Office in Manchester to support various business departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To take ownership of the Salesforce & Field Service platform with a focus on integration and improvement of processes
- To ensure smooth integration of Rootstock software within Salesforce & Field Service Lightning (desktop and mobile) and identify any implications
- Liaise with various departments within the business to understand and implement best practice, structure, and workflow
- Implement solutions designed for business needs using Salesforce & Field Service Lightening capabilities
- Lead complex projects with integrations
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning app, Experience Cloud (formerly Customer Communities) and AppExchange solutions
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration
- Demonstrated experience working with both Lightning and Classic
- Experience developing Salesforce components (Apex, Apps, Lightening Web Components, Visualforce Pages, SOQL)
- General understanding of modern design patterns, including Flows, API Development and Event Driven approaches
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of Salesforce best practice
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I / Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Engage with key stakeholders through the entire software development life cycle
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice
- Circa £350 per day
Absolutely no agencies – thank you.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.