About Handsfree Group:
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider market leader. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
We are currently enjoying a period of phenomenal growth due to a recent contract award with the Emergency Services. This contract opens a new opportunity for an experienced, progressive, and collaborative Technical Product Manager.
Technical Product Manager
As Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for the success of our telematics products, ensuring they are fulfilling all product offerings whilst actively searching for any issues or problems and working with our service engineers and development team to find and implement a solution.
Working with cross-functional teams, as Technical Product Managers you will play a role in the development, marketing, selling, and support of our product.
Technical Product Manager Location:
Harrow, Middlesex / Trafford Manchester
Technical Product Manager Reporting to:
Technical Product Manager Specific Responsibilities:
- Work actively with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs, providing insights into why certain features should be added or removed from our product’s design
- Play a vital role in the development of the product vision, product roadmap, product strategy, product releases, and even product marketing
- Execute and manage the product vision, converting the vision into a workable blueprint
- Advise on changing features to minimise future costs and time consumption
- Design and develop product
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team members and developers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, power-point etc)
- Must be able to “hit the ground running”
- Manages end to end product – able to design, manufacture and understand costs and understand modern manufacturing techniques
Technical Product Manager Requirements
- HND or equivalent in the relevant Engineering discipline
- CADCAM experience
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience working in technical products
- Willing to develop a good understanding of telematics and vehicle technology
- Good working knowledge of Adobe PDF
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Ability to develop stakeholder and third-party relationships and building strong levels of engagement
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High standard of literacy, both written and verbal including the ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Able to deliver on and live our Values
- Able to work collaboratively with all colleagues and departments to achieve commercial success
- Ability to keep teams focused and motivated to achieve individual and wider business objectives
- Supports our culture of continuous business improvement – continuing to develop our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations
- Commitment to improving existing systems and policies and driving sales and customer excellence
- Salary £35,000
- Holidays – 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days
- Pension scheme
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
If you are motivated by this fantastic opportunity in vehicle technology, forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.