Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider and market leader. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SME’s, as well as multi-million pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
As Technical Support Specialist you will liaise with end-users to provide technical support and assistance for technical, software and hardware problems, diagnosing and solving any issue or fault related to the equipment that may arise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Dealing with inbound faults and enquiry calls from existing Handsfree Group UK customers
· Responding to basic and routine inquiries of a technical nature for our various market leading business-led communications products, including hardware/software, or other designated client products
· Assisting external users of our technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use
· Using the systems and diagnostic tools provided, walking customers through queries helping to solve issues by utilising strong technical and diagnostic skills
· Proactive monitoring of customer products for the purpose of maintaining positive health and status to avoid potential problems
· Providing excellent customer service
· High attention to detail
· Ability to comprehend instructions and details but willing to question in order to clarify requirements
· Confident in own ability and judgment and willing to take the lead and be personally accountable
· Strong determination to succeed, whilst maintaining tact and diplomacy, even when faced with challenges and obstacles
· The ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
· Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work autonomously with a proactive mind-set
· You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
· A good technical understanding and a logical approach to resolving diagnostic issues
· Lives our Values
Salary & Benefits:
· £23,000 per annum
· Hours – 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
· Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days with service
· Pension scheme
· Eye care scheme
· Annual staff awards
· Perks such as a paid day off on your birthday!!
· Employee Assistance Programme
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.