Since 2004, we have specialised in the purchase, supply and installation of in-vehicle technology. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SMEs, as well as multi-million-pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation. Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on auto electrical systems such as Telematics, CAN Bus, CCTV, DVR/DVS Systems, Alarms, and Immobilisers. Ideally situated Central London, Enfield, Hatfield, Watford, Harrow, Middlesex, Reading area or nearby.
Schedule: 9 hours a day – Monday to Friday (start as you leave for work)
- Experience installing vehicle CCTV, DVR/DVS Systems, telematics or/and vehicle trackers and running associated cabling and mounting equipment
- Liaising with and handling customer queries on site ensuring all interaction with customers is conducted in a professional and helpful manner
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety policies and procedures and requirements in line with best practice
- Accurate completion of job management system
- Maintaining van stock levels
- Fault finding /diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years relevant experience in 12v and 24v auto electrics
- Full UK Driving License
- Auto electrical knowledge and experience working on commercial vehicles
- Logical approach to installing and fault-finding technical products
- Self-motivated with the drive to provide first class-customer service
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (paid door-to-door) + Overtime + Bonus Scheme
- Fun, friendly, and inclusive place to work
- Company Bonus
- Company van, fuel card, uniform, Toughbook, mobile phone + annual tool allowance
- Generous annual leave allowance of 22 days (increasing to a maximum of 27 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Company funded FITAS scheme internal opportunity to progress through Engineering structure
- Pension scheme
- Perks such as a paid day off on your birthday!
- Employee Assistance Programme
Handsfree Group is a forces friendly employer and we actively welcome applications from the defence community.
Absolutely no agencies – thank you
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org