We are engaged in a very exciting and high-profile Government contract with the Home Office to provide hardware for Europe’s first private cellular network for the UK’s emergency services.
Since 2004, we have specialised in the supply and installation of in-vehicle technology – a total solutions provider and market leader. As leaders in the field of vehicle safety and security, our team has a range of experience providing products and installations into cutting edge SMEs, as well as multi-million-pound global organisations that are looking for the best in adaptable vehicle technology and installation.
Our philosophy is that an employee should enjoy coming to work and be able to have fun whilst providing an exceptional service. Reporting to our Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Controller will be responsible for processing and picking orders with care and accuracy, package correctly and dispatching on time in line with customer requirements.
This is an opportunity to join us on our growth journey and to contribute long term to a rapidly growing market leading technology focused company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Providing a first-class service to both our internal and external customers
• Organising the daily picking and dispatching of stock
• Accurate updating of job management system
• Supporting the Warehouse Manager with the provisioning of DVRs and trackers
• Liaising with company engineers regarding collection of stock for installations
• Communicate and co-ordinate with customers and internal departments
• Responsible for ‘goods in’ deliveries
• Respond promptly to enquiries
• Perform inventory control processes
• Reporting any damages or missing items
• Assisting in the effective implementation of any new procedure or systems
• Ensuring that house-keeping of the warehouse is maintained to a high standard
• Works within Health and Safety limits
• Ensure work is completed to Handsfree Group UK standards
• Live and deliver on our Values
• Strong organisational, written and communication skills
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• IT literate
• A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards
• workload with a flexible can-do attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
• Contributes to quality whilst engaging in individual objectives and maintaining an
• understanding of the wider company vision
• Contributes to improving existing systems and policies and driving customer
• Supports our culture of continuous business improvement – continuing to develop
• our ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accreditations,
• A flexible approach, with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of warehouse support
• Works collaboratively with all colleagues
• Salary – Competitive
• Company Bonus
• Hours – 8.00 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
• Holidays – a very generous 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) to start, increasing annually to 35 days
• Pension scheme
• Paid day off work on your birthday
• Annual Staff Awards
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Flu Vaccination
• Eye care scheme
Handsfree Group is a forces friendly employer and we actively welcome applications from the defence community.
Absolutely no agencies – thank you.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.