This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company and is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career.
Manchester, Trafford Park
Salary & Benefits of Role:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing to 35 days
- Pension Scheme
- Paid day off work on your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- 5 and 10 year service awards
- Company funded PRINCE2 Project Manager qualification
- Additional perks such as easter eggs, advent calendars and more!!
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available.
Requirements of Job:
- Complete daily administration and commissioning on existing projects,
- Using job management system (Solarvista) to ‘plan’ installs for projects,
- Create jobs and inventory requests, close down jobs and assign stock,
- Import vehicles into job management system using import tool (Project Manager to authorise location and product description prior to import),
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers,
- Provide updates and liaise with customers/suppliers e.g. scheduled/re-scheduled dates for engineer visits,
- Assist with P & L updating,
- Handling customer queries and issues, liaising with Project Manager for direction,
- Ensuring that any email correspondence in relation to projects is forwarded to project office, email and relevant Project Manager email ,
- Book accommodation for company staff when required,
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong organisational, written, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Great attention to detail and accuracy,
- IT literate,
- A friendly and professional manner with a calm and focused attitude towards workload,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Proactive and adaptable,
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines,
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task,
- Good time-management skills.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role in a great office environment with fantastic team spirit please forward your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch asap if successful.