Due to an exciting level of growth, Install, a division of Handsfree Group have fantastic permanent, full-time opportunities for Vehicle Installation Engineers throughout the UK, to join us to carry out high quality professional installations of communications and safety equipment into all types of vehicles.
Manchester, Trafford Park.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus optional overtime
- Company vehicle with option of personal usage
- Fuel card
- Smart phone
- Company funded FITAS Accreditation Scheme
- Holidays: a generous 30 days (incl. Bank Holidays) increasing annually to 35 days
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Perks such as a paid day off on your birthday, easter eggs and more!!
- Assistance with nationwide relocation may also be available
Requirements of Job:
- Experience fitting hands free car kits, tracking devices, reversing cameras, sensors, front corner sensors and reversing alarms.
- Experience working with 12 & 24 volt vehicles and a good understanding of CANBUS.
- Full UK driving licence.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Installation of tracking equipment, hands free kits, reversing aids, driver safety camera’s and safety warning systems to the highest standard (in accordance with FCS1362 guidelines).
- Testing and servicing of all company products that have been installed in vehicles,
- Management and handling of stock issued,
- Dealing with customer queries on site,
- Reporting back to head office,
- Maintaining a comprehensive toolkit,
- Returning company stock back to head office with correct paperwork,
- Participate in any training provided by the company.
If you are looking for a rewarding and progressive role, please apply by forwarding your CV to email@example.com and expect our Recruitment Manager to be back in touch ASAP if successful.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is our policy that we will only respond to successful candidates.