Welcome to R5
Welcome to the launch of the Handsfree R5 Emergency Service Networks new product range in association with the Home Office. This exclusive event is being held to present and showcase the latest news in the production of the new ESN Technology currently under development.
The specialist ESN (Emergency Services Network) Division at Handsfree Group is a specialist single-point destination supporting first response clients including Police, Ambulance and Fire services with adaptable vehicle technology solutions.
The launch event will be held at MediaCityUK in the ground floor of the main building in two sessions. There will be a morning session followed by lunch in the main foyer area, the second session will then commence immediately afterwards. We will have guest speakers taking you through the new products and accessories associated with the installation of the Handsfree R5 ESN range. We will also have 3 live workstations showing the products wired and working along with one of our specialist ESN team to talk you through and answer any questions you may have.
We will also have the latest Emergency Vehicles live and in situ outside the venue based in the Plaza area of MediaCityUk. These will be accessible to all our delegates to see the Handsfree R5 ESN products installed and working. This will allow you to see just how incredible these products are and more importantly how well they work. The vehicles we have to show are Police Car, Motorcycle and Fire Engine. You will have the opportunity to walk around and view these after the main presentation.
Matthew Johnson, Bruce MacDonald and Susan Carte
Brief Test –
Robert Shaul and Ralph Brownie
Tech Overview –
R5 Main Event
Transport Links/Car parking – Train to Manchester Piccadilly, then Tram – blue line towards Eccles, leaving at Media City Car
Parking – MediaCityUK Car Park, The Greenhouse, Salford M50 2EQ
Handsfree Group is committed to keeping everyone safe and secure during the COVID-19 pandemic. In hosting our launch at MediaCityUk we have taken a number of steps in line with both specific government guidance and as a result of our COVID-19 risk assessment – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We therefore ask that all delegates in addition to social distancing follow the following measures:
- Observe the restricted entry and exits to the building (signposted)
- Observe the public health posters and notices displayed around the building
- All vehicle technology will be sanitized between delegate use, additionally hand cleaning resources will be provided at entry, exit, food area, toilet area and demonstration points – please use it before and after an activity
- Areas where our demonstrations take place will be limited in numbers and delegates asked to observe the social distancing ‘spot’ indications on the floor
- Observe the breaks and lunch staggering to ensure social distancing
- Observe the toilet room occupancy limits in place
- There will be increased cleaning, especially in and around toilets; special attention will be paid to frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, seats and light switches. Finally should you become unwell on the day or within 48 hours of the event with COVID-19 symptoms please make a Handsfree employee aware and follow all government advice.
Many thanks for keeping yourself and others safe.