Why Choose Handsfree Group?
The specialist ESN (Emergency Services Network) Division at Handsfree Group is a specialist single-point destination supporting first response clients including Police, Ambulance and Fire services with adaptable vehicle technology solutions.
Specialist installation team
Our expert team supply and install the latest market leading emergency vehicle technology on-site and also through our specialist vehicle installation centre, a high spec purpose built 10,000 sq ft workshop facility.
We are a single-point destination supporting emergency service clients with a wide range of critical communications, safety and fixed vehicle device solutions (FVD) along with Datalive Tracking and Telematics solutions. Our installation team has over 15 years specialist international emergency service experience. Handsfree Group installers are FITAS accredited and work to the highest FCS 1362 industry standards.
Our dedicated expert team offer full coverage across the UK, USA and Ireland. Given our experience serving the Police, Fire and Ambulance services, we know how to handle both bespoke and standard vehicle installations of critical vehicle communication, safety and security solutions.
Products & Services
- Datalive helps fleet managers improve the efficiency, protection and safety of their drivers and vehicles
- Modular bespoke software bundles, Telematics, Vehicle CCTV and Fleet Management Tools
- We are a Federation of Communication Services (FCS) Gold Patron installer member that supports our customers with full UK wide vehicle installation coverage, through our specialist team of FCS1362 FITAS accredited engineers
- Our expert and dedicated team works with UK Police Forces, Ambulance Trusts and Fire Services
- We successfully support our emergency service clients in the supply and installation of tracking and telematics, critical communications, safety equipment and fixed vehicle device (FVD) technology solutions.
- Our FVD critical communications line up includes the robust TECh PT5 Communication solutions. PT5 devices are equipped, as standard, with WIFI, phone calls, 2 way comms and Push to Talk (PTT), whilst being fixed in situ with remote SIM cards.
- We are a total solution provider customising vehicle communication and safety solutions for emergency services clients from project management to aftercare support and all that’s in between
- Our 10,000 sq ft vehicle conversion centre further supports our clients in specialist emergency vehicle conversions, custom installation of critical FVD communications and safety equipment
Emergency Services Vehicle Installations
- Vehicle communications
- Safety devices
- Security solutions
- Datalive Tracking and Telematics
- Modular Systems
- Full vehicle integration
- Lighting and audible presence
- Full vehicle solutions
- Product familiarisation training
- Full project and planning management
- Specification documentation of individual vehicle models
- A comprehensive three year aftercare service
Meet the ESN Team
Started Handsfree Company in 2004
Matt has many passions including skiing, water-skiing, spending time out on the water in his boat and runs a band called The Uptown Monotones.
Joined January 2020
Tony loves to indulge in his passion for music, in particular, all things MOD and blues both old and new!
Group Creative & Marketing Manager
Joined December 2018
Fiesty Ferret Wrangler.
Joined November 2020
When Paul isn’t being used as a taxi service taking his 12yr old son to and from basketball, he enjoys twitching and the outdoors, F1 and Rugby Union
Head of Installation Services – ESN
Joined in February 2020
As an ex-Army officer, Garry enjoys an adventure but these days prefers to restrict his excitement to mountain biking and sailing.
ESN Project Manager
Joined December 2019
If not in his Glass Palace growing grapes and tomatoes, Ralph enjoys outdoor water-sports and travel.
ESN Test Evaluation and Acceptance Manager
Joined October 2015
Pug loving vegan.
Service Delivery Manager – ESN